to join our VPLAB team.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to join our team,
maybe we could find a perfect fit for you.
B2B Sales Manager
If you have 3 years of experience in B2B sales, and strong communication skills in-person and online. Ability to work independently, self-motivated, and able to achieve monthly KPIs. Then this opportunity is just right for you...
• Market research, creation and realization of sales strategy;
• Active search for new customers in the B2B segment in Western Europe;
• Formation and maintenance of long-term cooperation of business relations with new customers;
• Preparation of tenders and conclusion of contracts with customers;
• Development and implementation of sales activities, budgeting, product promotion plan;
• Collaborate with marketing and other departments of the company to achieve better results;
• Regular preparation of reports on the work done and planned.
• At least 3 years of successful work experience in active sales;
• Successful experience of cooperation with large trading networks;
• Strong strategic vision on sales development;
• Ability to attract new customers, conduct transaction negotiations, convince the client;
• Experience and understanding of the brand's direction into market;
• Ability to plan your time, work independently and in a team, ambition to achieve the set goals;
• High sense of responsibility and convinsing communication skills;
• Excellent knowledge of English and Latvian (oral and written). Knowledge of French or German will be considered a plus;
• Work in an international, stable and growing company;
• Competitive salary, which depends on your experience and performance;
• A system of motivating bonuses in accordance with the achieved sales goals;
• Professional development and growth opportunities;
• Interesting work and friendly colleagues;
• Health insurance after a probationary period;
Free parking near the office.
Benefits of working for vplab team
We value our employees and the time they invest in the growth of the company. So we offer competitive salary to hire industry professionals.
We value the health of our employees, so after a probationary period, all our employees have health insurance.
Our main office is in a building that is a cultural and historical heritage in the greenest district of Riga, Mežapark. With a closed parking lot.
Employee discount program
Employee discounts and bonus system. Great discounts on all your favorite Vplab products.
An international company
A company with more than 15 years of experience operating in the export and domestic market.